Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Goodness Gracious Fourth Grade is on Fire!

Today, I had so much fun working on my 50's theme!  I got the hallway bulletin board finished and the classroom door.  Here are the results!


I got the black paper, large piano topper, and keyboard border at The School Box.  I used 5 sheets of red, orange, and yellow construction paper for the flames.  I hand drew them and cut them out.  I tucked them into the bottom border until I liked it.  Finally, I stapled it down.  Also, I put one red flame and one orange flame in the top corners.  I found a font to type out, "Goodness Gracious Fourth Grade Is On Fire."  I used a free font called Flame.  I enlarged it to 350 pt in MicroSoft Word.  Then, I cut each one out, which took awhile, but was soooooo worth it!  Here are some closer up shots of the board.


Here is a picture of my classroom door.  It is simple, yet so cute! 

I used blue letters and the Fabulous 50's Bulletin Board set.  I still need to get my giant records hung over each table.  I hope to get that done over the weekend.  Next, I'll be working on my inside bulletin board!  I am really lovin' this theme!  :)



1 comment:

  1. Where can I find the large piano border with notes on it? The link no longer works. I'm wishing to have it go around my room walls.

    ReplyDelete